Monday, April 19, 2010

After video questions and thoughts

1. I think that the most difficult part of making this was deciding how to film it. We could go many ways, serious, funny, a story, and deciding what way to go was difficult for me.



2. Doing the editing. Seeing it all come together is always the best part for me. You don't get to see how great (or bad) your work is until you put it all together.

3. I learned to be flexible, to double check, and to always make sure your set is set up exactly as needed. We had some trouble with filming due to things we were talking about not behaving as they were supposed to, and all three of these were important things for me to keep in mind.

4. I didn't realize that we had such high efficiency washer/dryers. I also had forgotten all about the green roof until we had started doing this. In addition to those two, I didn't really realize to true campus coverage of sustain Champlain until I looked at it all together like this.

1 comment:

  1. GOOD personal blog for this semester, Zach!

    You posted faithfully - many of your posts could be enhanced with more depth - but you have learned much (as have I).

    Bravo,

    Dr. W

    ReplyDelete